I love to create. Below are the following projects I have been working on.
- Hanoi Song / Hà Nội Sống Film (2017)
- Instructions for Use (2017)
- Liberation Time Film (2017)
- Tại sao xe lửa chạy nhanh quá vậy? / Why does the train go so fast? (2017)
- The Slow Undoing of Velcro Shoes (2017)
- Imagining ‘America’: My Mother’s Refugee Journey to America (2017)
- Presenting my work, Presenting myself in Vietnamese (2016)
- How I had a feminist Asian American wedding (2016)
- I was raised on stories of a war-torn Vietnam (2016)
- Vietnamese: The foreign language I’ve always known (2014)
- Bilingual Friendships: Making friends in Vietnamese and English (2014)
- Vignettes of Contemporary Conversation (2012-present)
- Meditations on the Medium (2013-present)
DARK SKIES OVER TOKYO x Eric Kim and Haptic Press
Haptic Industries makes photography tools, educational materials, and art prints. Haptic Industries seeks to make artful products that inspire others. Learn more about Haptic Industries.
Follow Haptic Industries on Instagram.