I love to create. Below are the following projects I have been working on.
- The Slow Undoing of Velcro Shoes (2017)
- Imagining ‘America’: My Mother’s Refugee Journey to America (2017)
- Presenting my work, Presenting myself in Vietnamese (2016)
- How I had a feminist Asian American wedding (2016)
- I was raised on stories of a war-torn Vietnam (2016)
- Vietnamese: The foreign language I’ve always known (2014)
- Bilingual Friendships: Making friends in Vietnamese and English (2014)
- Vignettes of Contemporary Conversation (2012-present)
- Meditations on the Medium (2013-present)
Haptic Industries makes photography tools, educational materials, and art prints. Haptic Industries seeks to make artful products that inspire others.
Currently we have made three products–
- Street Notes: A Workbook & Assignments Journal for Street Photographers >>
- Henri Neck Strap by Eric Kim >>
- “The City of Angels” Limited Edition Art Portfolio by Eric Kim >>
For questions, contact Cindy at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Follow Haptic Industries on Instagram.