It’s been hard. My mind, heart, and body have been on overdrive. I made the film “NONFUTURE, Meditations on Time” to make sense of it all. If this strikes a chord with you, please share.
I hope that this film
- brings moments of lightness in a very dark and difficult situation
- inspires creative experimentation to make meaning of our changing realities
- reminds us that we are all connected in our collective struggle
- sparks playful movement, gratitude, and laughter
- moves us to be resilient, brave, and kind to each other
Continue reading “Making Art in the Time of COVID: Why I Made the Film NONFUTURE”